Here is what you need to know before starting your Interactive Self-Guided Experience…
- Please use your headphones. This is a silent, meditative time of prayer and reflection. We have headphones available in the lobby if you did not bring yours.
- Each station will have a Scripture Reading, a Devotional Message, a time of Reflection, a Prayer, and many of them have Action Activities. After completing the items in the guide, please feel free to reflect and/or silently pray at each station as you feel led. You may take as much or as little time as you need.
- If you need assistance, look for the people wearing Glow Stick Lanyards.
- If you are led to accept Jesus as your Savior, or feel led to rededicate your life to Jesus, or have any other prayer needs, we have people ready to pray for you at the Prayer and Response station.
- Feel free to hang out outside and enjoy some refreshments while sharing your prayer walk experience with others.