tim (at) cloviscc (dot) com
1. Does your webpage accurately represent your ministry?
2. Is it easy to find what you are looking for on your webpage?
3. Is it easy to find the important ministry information on your webpage?
4. How easy is it to navigate your webpage(s)?
5. How is your webpage useful to our visitors?
6. How is your webpage useful to our members?
7. How is your webpage useful to you and your leaders?
8. What is the most useful feature of your webpage?
9. What features do you like best about yourwebpage?
10. What new features would you like for yourwebpage?
11. Did you find anything non-relevant on our webpage? If so, why do you find it non-relevant?
12. Are you able to access the links on your webpage?
13. Are the links on
14. Is your webpage content readable?
15. Do you want us to add more information to your content? If so, please list
16. Did you like the format of your content?
17. Are you able to view your webpage clearly on mobile devices?
18. What is one feature that makes your page standout from other churches?
19. What is one shortcoming that we need to workupon on your webpage?
20. Could you mention one positive and onechallenging aspect of your webpage?
21. On a scale of 0-10, how will you rate your webpage?
22. How likely are you to refer members/visitors toyour webpage?
23. On average, how many times a month do you visityour webpage?
24. How do you evaluate the success of yourwebpage?
25. What ministry goals is your current webpage meeting?
26. What ministry goals is your current webpage notmeeting?
27. Do you have any other webpage feedback/suggestions for me?
28. (OPTIONAL) paste in a link to a related ministry webpage that you think is exceptional.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.