Join us Yearly
Fishermen’s weekends are the essence of the church in the great outdoors. Gather with hundreds of other men to hang out, worship, and challenge one another to be men of God. Enjoy all the unique opportunities this weekend provides: competitive and recreational fishing, paintball, skeet & trap shooting, 4X4 TOURS, and Hume’s High Adventures Course. In addition to all Hume’s great activities they’re also holding the following competitions: Fishing Derby, First Limit, Archery, Trap Shooting (shotguns), Horseshoes, Dodgeball and Basketball! If you would like additional information about the Fishermen’s retreat, please contact Keith at 559-978-3031 or 559-299-0911
March 9th – 10th
We start every year strong with our Man-Alive men’s conference. You can expect great food and plenty of time for fellowship and fun activities like archery, hatchet throwing, drone racing and RC race car track. More importantly, you can expect to be challenged in at least four sessions of strong, purposeful Bible teaching that is relevant to the struggles and difficulties that men of God face. Please join us at our next Man-Alive conference and be blessed by the fellowship and purposeful teaching. For further information regarding the conference, you can contact us here or by phone at 550-299-0911.
The Pillars of Men’s Ministry
To be disciples and make disciples, fulfilling the Great Commission of our risen Lord in Matt 28:19. We accomplish this through the following:
· The purposeful and expository teaching of God’s word.
· Genuine accountability to/with other brothers in Christ.
· Commitment to the local church and local church leadership.
· Pursuing and enjoying authentic fellowship
Offering our lives back to God in response to the great gift of salvation that we have been given and the absolute grace in which we stand. We accomplish this by:
· Calling each other to a life and lifestyle of holiness.
· Embracing activity that displays our wonder of God and our endless gratitude to Him.
· Rightly prioritizing our life , such that the pursuit of what is pleasing to God, becomes and remains our chief pursuit.
Extending the redemptive purposes of God to an unsaved and lost world. We accomplish this by:
· Seeking and serving the needs of our local community in the name of Jesus Christ and for the purpose of sharing His good news of salvation.
· Using the resources that God provides us to bring the good news of Christ Jesus to the unreached nations and people groups around the world.
Join Us Weekly
Man-alive Men’s Gathering (Tuesday Evenings)
Every Tuesday evening, we gather in the MPR. We begin the evening with a meal together and then move into a time of worship, Bible study and finally, prayer. If you are looking to connect and grow with other brothers in the Lord, our weekly gathering is a good place to start. The meal begins at 6:00pm and the worship follows from 6:30-8:00pm. If you have any questions regarding this event please contact Pastor Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org or 559-299-0911.
Anchor and Prayer Groups
Beyond our weekly gatherings, we encourage men to meet together in smaller groups of 2-4 men, for short times of prayer and also to establish accountability. If you also recognize your need to meet in an accountability and prayer group weekly, let us know when you are available and we’ll help you find a small group of men. Please contact Pastor Mark at email@example.com or 559-299-0911.